Wednesday 6 July 2016

Read What Guardiola Said About Messi Transfer To Manchester City



Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola was asked about Lionel Messi’s move to the club.
On Sunday Guardiola held a Q&A with Manchester City supporters. And one supporter shouted out to ask if he had any plans to sign the striker from Barcelona.

However, Guardiola ruled out Manchester City signing Messi: “He is not a bad player, this guy! But I’m sorry Messi has to stay in Barcelona for the rest of his career.”
After the defeat, a frustrated Barcelona star said:  “The national team is over for me. That’s four finals (lost,) it’s not for me. It’s a made decision, I think.
He added: “I feel a great sadness right now that this is happening again. I missed my penalty, which was super important. That’s it.

No comments:

Post a Comment