Saturday 2 July 2016

I Wrote Osinachi In Church After Crying To God – Humblesmith

humblesmith
Fast rising music act, Humblesmith who just some few days ago signed an endorsement deal with Tummy-Tummy has revealed that he wrote his hit song, “Osinachi” while in church. He made it known that he was praying to God  to grant him breakthrough when inspiration for the song came and he wrote it.

He said:
“I wrote the song, Osinachi, there in the church, came back home and told my producer, who produced the song featuring Phyno. The song went viral. Thank God for that. I never knew God had bigger plans.I personally took it to Davido. I gave him my CD and he said that he has been seeing my work and that the song was going to be a hit, and finally the song became a hit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment