#The2FaceAnnouncement is trending now on Twitter and Nigerians are anxious to know what the celebrated singer has to announce.
While they wait, some have taken to guessing what the “huge” announcement may be about.
Is it another baby mama?
2Face had informed fans that he would make an announcement today, August 18, by 3:00pm.

See some of the no-chill fan reactions below:
has 2baba impregnated another girl?
#The2FaceAnnouncement
— Johnny 'kabas Ufok (@Realkabas) August 18, 2015
"I'm 2Face. I'm sorry to have kept you all waiting. I have AIDs" #The2FaceAnnouncement
— Imhons Erons (@ImhonsSays) August 18, 2015
Am I the only one that couldn't sleep last night because of #The2FaceAnnouncement. cc:@2facemaniacs
— T (@Paulzinee) August 18, 2015
Hmm. He wants to run for presidency 2019 #The2FaceAnnouncement
— ALFRED I.C. #LFC (@phreddy93) August 18, 2015
#The2FaceAnnouncement Hope he is not retiring from music?
— GOLD_BRICK TIZEE (@Thamkade) August 18, 2015
#The2FaceAnnouncement coming up soon Annie will have to take it as it comes even if the impregnated lady is not her class...we don't knw yet
— Damak (@hoomealone) August 18, 2015
2face has given two more gals belle #The2FaceAnnouncement
— Sapiosexual (@ChukwukaJerri) August 18, 2015
Tings i want 2baba 2 say #The2FaceAnnouncement
1-he's d real #Abobaku
2-he discovrd he has mor childrn dan he tot
3-he's joining politics
— Kingdom Tule (@ochuski) August 17, 2015
2mao #The2FaceAnnouncement could just go like this..Tubaba *grabs the mic* my people I be wan remember una say nothing they happen oya bye😆
— Success D'Genius Ent (@DgeniusSuccess) August 17, 2015
Then we’ll Dolapo him in return “@diamondrush100: What if @2faceidibiadecide to ‘Skiibii’ us tomorrow with #The2faceAnnouncement
— Oma (@UmehOMA) August 17, 2015
Even 2Face is in the waiting game as he said:
Meanwhile, today, August 18 makes it exactly a month to 2Face Idibia’s 40th birthday on September 18. According to reports, plans are already in top gear towards giving the African queen crooner a befitting birthday celebration.
No comments:
Post a Comment