Thursday 4 August 2016

MayBreed Mixtape: Dj Dhymn - Show me your love Mixtape


DJ Dhymn – Show Me Your Love mixtape is a mashup of different songs for the moment. This mix goes for every party and occasion. Bet me, you wan to give it a listening ear.


TRACKLIST

1. Show me your love - Opynco 
2. Loke Loke   - Sean Tizzle ft. 9ice 
3. Olorunshogo - Smallzz ft. Deshinor 
4. Show me your love (Instrumental)  - Opynco 
5. Back to Back - DMW ft. Mayorkun, Dremo, Ichaba, Davido
6. Baddest - DJ Neptune ft. Olamide, Stonebwoy, BOJ
7. Standard - Reekado Banks 
8. Kolewerk - Koker
9. First come First serve (FCFS) - CDQ 
10. What's That - Vector 
11. Omo Alhaji - Ycee  
12. Baba Nla - Wizkid  
13. Gimme Dat - L.A.X 
14. Honey - Pheelz ft. Reekado Banks & Marv 
15. Bend Down Select - Young John ft. Lil Kesh
16. Sobotone - Small Doctor 
17. Skon Skon - Base one 
18. Finally - DJ Baddo ft. Skales 
19. Konkobility - Olamide 
20. Show me - Dprice ft. Small Doctor 
21. Shuga - Jhybo 
22. Last Card - Lil Kesh  
23. Somebody - Seriki ft. Olamide 
24. Alhaji - DJ Xclusive ft. Reekado Banks, Tiwa Savage, Traffic 
25. Boss - Ice Prince 
26. Soke - Niniola 
27. Hola Hola - Sugar Boy 
28. Like to party - Sean Tizzle 
29. Kiss me - kiss Daniel 
30. Jabo - Lil Kesh 
31. Show me your love - Opynco

No comments:

Post a Comment