Thursday 19 November 2015

Getting To Know Your School (LASU) Act: Interview with Rated

Maybreed took time with one of LASU's finest upcoming Act.. Imoreh Michael, popularly known as Rated, we get to know few things about him, below is the interview with Rated

Maybreed: Good morning, Can we get to know the person behind Rated?

Rated: Imoreh Oluwatobi Michael

Maybreed: Faculty and department?

Rated: This school stuffs, interviewers don't miss.. well I'm from the faculty of management sciences, department of Banking & Finance

Maybreed: So how did you get into music? What was the driving force?

Rated: Maaan, that's way long oh... hmm! it's inspiration tho, yeah inspiration.

Maybreed: Which of your own works are you most proud of? Do you feel any failed and if so do you now know why?

Rated: Right now, I think it's Gbe Sun Momi produced by Vtek and mixed by Teemix... failure??? no! I know nothing about failure!!!

Maybreed: Do you have a method when creating? If so how does it often progress?  For example do you write your music's or just enter the studio and record?

Rated: It depenMaybreed
I write and at the same time I freestyle... it just depends on the kind of song I'm making

Maybreed: Have you ever had to deal with negative publicity or a disappointing rejection of your music?  How do you deal with it?

Rated: No oh, I've got these hot and loving fans naw..They've always had my back

Maybreed:Very good to hear such, so Was music always your goal?

Rated: *deep sighs* lemme say a yes and a no... it was not use to be my goal but when I started doing music it became my goal

Maybreed:Okay, what are your Upcoming Projects?

Rated:Mehn.... I'm working on an EP latest next year January

Maybreed: Which artist would you like to work with?

Rated:I'm currently planing to work with Lil Kesh but at the same time I wish to work with the likes of TeknoMiles, Reekado Banks nd maybe Vector tha Viper

Maybreed: Which top act has been your inspiration and which do you aspire to be like?

Rated: wizkid oh

Maybreed:Tell us where you see your self in the coming years?

Rated: My guy, Orilomo oh... B.O.B a good place!

Maybreed: So is Rated Single... Let the ladies out there know?

Rated: Lol... single? yes Maybreed I'm single hun

Maybreed: Okay... LASU babes.. Rated is single and probably searching

Rated: He-He!! brother. I'm not searching oh

Maybreed: Lol... It was nice getting to know you better and thanks for your time Mr Michael

Rated: You're  welcome sir Maybreed

That was it with Rated... You can connect with Rated on IG @ratedlives and BBM @24E1677C

No comments:

Post a Comment